Our rates are based on many factors and are always priced after the initial interview. We take into account the number of animals, types of animals, the length of time your visit takes, time sensitivity, and your location. Below we’ve listed the baseline price. Extra fees may apply based on your situation.
Pet Sitting Prices
Rates: All pricing is accustomed to your needs:
- $30- Starting Base Fee
- Up to 30 minutes and 1-2 animals
- $35- Over 30 minutes, more than 2 animals and horse care starts here
- I highly recommend a meet and greet before any first visit with a new client to make sure we are a good fit and to learn your routine.There is no fee for this however, I do charge a visit fee if you decide not to book with me.
If required, these fees will be added onto the above rates:
- $5 extra for each… additional 15 minutes
- trip fee, 16 min and over travel time
- each stall/paddock, more if group of horses
- for last minute booking within 24 hours
- Vet trips start at $30, depending on mileage/time
- There is a $10 fee per day added to the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve Day
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations, please notify me 48 hours in advance of your next scheduled visit. We do charge for any booked visits cancelled within 24 hours of their scheduled start time.
Please be aware that if we encounter unforeseen mishaps, animal injuries, winter conditions or inclement weather your visit rate could fluctuate based on the fee schedule above. Also, sometimes your job rate may change depending on the time of year and the extra time spent, for instance, winter prices may be a little higher due to horse blanketing, frozen water troughs or extra hay duties, etc.
We are happy to include the following services as long as they fall within the time frame quoted:
Walks and playtime
Feeding and watering
Collect newspaper or mail
Take out trash or bring in trash cans
Administer easy-to-give meds to willing animals
Fill bird feeders
Care for outdoor pets
Check pool skimmers or water levels
Open and closing blinds
Water plants that take a short time
Lots of love and attention to your pets!
Any other small chores you need, just ask!
We are thorough and efficient, and our main priority is always quality care and the safety of your animals!
We Appreciate your Referrals and your Trust!
Very dependable and trustworthy. They provide excellent and compassionate care to my little ones. The extras they provide are greatly appreciated, as well. I am extremely satisfied with their service.
— S. Carr