Our rates are based on many factors and are always priced after the initial interview. We take into account the number of animals, types of animals, the length of time your visit takes, time sensitivity, and your location. Below we’ve listed the baseline price. Extra fees may apply based on your situation.
Pet Sitting Prices
- $25.00 — Initial “Meet and Greet” where we come to you and go over the job, so that we can determine if we are a good fit for each other. (this fee is applied to future services, unless it is a “last minute” request and is scheduled within 5 days of the 1st requested service visit.) This ends up being a free consultation if you use our services.
- $21.00 — This rate is for households with 1-2 small animals where visits last 20 minutes or less and are not time sensitive.
- $25.00 — This rate is generally for visits that last 21-40 minutes. Households with more than 2 animals or horses start at this rate.
- $30.00 — This rate is for farms and households with multiple types of animals where visits take 41-60 minutes. Please note that farms with many different animals may require more time.
- $5 for each additional 15 minutes beyond 1 hour.
If required, these fees will be added onto the above rates:
- Trip fee: $3.00 per visit, if your house is outside our local travel area. This may include trips on top of some of the local mountains.
- Stall cleaning: $3.00 per stall
- Paddock cleaning begins at $5.00 for paddocks with 2 horses.
- Difficult-to-handle or fearful animals incur an extra fee based on the amount of extra time needed to handle them safely.
- Fees to administer first-aid or injury care, such as administering fluids or changing bandages, will be set according to your needs.
- Vet trips begin at $25.00.
- There is an extra $5.00 fee per day on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Plant maintenance that requires extra time will be charged by how long it takes to complete your job.
- Last minute booking: $10 extra charge for jobs booked within 48 hours of the first visit. Be aware that we may not be able to accommodate these last-minute requests.
- For new clients looking to book their first visit with less than 5 days notice the $25 initial interview fee will not be applied to any bookings.
Cancellation Policy: For cancellations, please notify me 48 hours in advance of your next scheduled visit. We do charge for any booked visits cancelled within 24 hours of their scheduled start time.
Please be aware that if we encounter unforeseen mishaps, animal injuries, winter conditions or inclement weather your visit rate could fluctuate based on the fee schedule above. Also, sometimes your job rate may change depending on the time of year and the extra time spent, for instance, winter prices may be a little higher due to horse blanketing, frozen water troughs or extra hay duties, etc.
We are happy to include the following services as long as they fall within the time frame quoted:
Walks and playtime
Feeding and watering
Collect newspaper or mail
Take out trash or bring in trash cans
Administer easy-to-give meds to willing animals
Fill bird feeders
Care for outdoor pets
Check pool skimmers or water levels
Open and closing blinds
Water plants that take a short time
Lots of love and attention to your pets!
Any other small chores you need, just ask!
We are thorough and efficient, and our main priority is always quality care and the safety of your animals!
We Appreciate your Referrals and your Trust!
Fabulous pet sitter, fabulous person!
Suelin has been caring for my kitties for 10 years.
I highly recommend her!
— Melissa M.